Saturday, December 07, 2013

Busy bee

It's been a busy few days and now I have time to relax a little.  Wednesday I was running around the city with my parents and friends.  Then I had a work conference all day and night.  Yesterday was my birthday so was home and then came back to NYC and then went out.  Oh yeah, I also saw Charro.  She seemed to be pretty excited about my birthday.  I saw her late, at 5 PM, and she knew I was going out. She's like "What are you having for dinner?  Let's look online right now because you have to eat dinner."  So we got online and looked but came up with nothing.  I'm sure she'll ask me if I ate when I see her on Monday.  I did,  by the way.

We were taking pictures while out last night and I was a bit horrified when I saw one of myself.  I looked, well, like an anorexic person.  I don't know it was the angle or what, but my head looked huge compared to my body, and I do not have a big head at all.  So, I'm not sure about that.  I was thinking about showing Charro the picture to see what she thinks, but then I realized that if we both think I look too skinny and she thinks I weigh 103 pounds, she'd make me gain more weight, which I can't really do because I don't even weigh 103 to begin with.  There's no way I could fake more weight, so I don't think I'm going to show her the picture.  How would I explain that one?  I couldn't.

I wish I didn't have to go outside in 30 minutes.  Brr.

No comments: