Sunday, December 15, 2013

6 months pregnant

I literally looked like I was 6 months pregnant last night.  No joke.  No exaggeration.  It was not pretty and I don't know what the hell I ate to make me look like that.  I went out to dinner, but most of us didn't have dinner because it was a really expensive place, so I just had a little dessert.  Could that have done it?  I didn't feel great after that, and the looking 6 months pregnant thing...NOT good.  Ugh.

I'm having people over today for a party and that means I'm going to have to eat.  This wouldn't have been an issue if I didn't look like I was about to give birth last night.  I mean, I always eat, there will just be more foods, rich foods, that I usually don't eat and then I'll feel gross.  I definitely have to go to the gym this morning.  I didn't know if I would get there because I have a lot of stuff to do before people come over, but I must go, even if it's only for a 30 minute run.  I don't feel like running, but I need to.  I could hop on the elliptical, I guess, but running is better.  I'd have to stay on the elliptical longer.  I hope it's not too crowded.  I'm sure it will be.

I need to buy milk or I won't have breakfast tomorrow.

No comments: