Thursday, November 14, 2013

Will she or won't she?

Will Charro weigh me tomorrow or not?  That's the big question.  I'm guessing that she will, since she was going to last week and totally forgot, or something.  Maybe it was her way of warning me that it was coming so I could be ready for it?  I don't know, but I'll be ready!!

So I ordered something, it says it was delivered, yet there is no sign of it downstairs, which is not okay.  I need this package, it's my new eyeglasses.  I need to see if they're going to fit and work and stuff.

I made an appointment to see the butt doctor for the day after Christmas.  I figured that it makes sense, since I will be home, but I'd rather do it after the first of the year so I can meet my deductible sooner.  I called to see if I can change it, just waiting for a call back.

I'm making cookies.  The dough has to refrigerate for an hour, it's almost time to bake them.

No comments: