Friday, November 01, 2013

There's number two

Someone else told me today that I looked like I had lost weight.  He said my face looked thinner.  I responded with "Really?  You're the second person to say that to me."  I guess I'm totally fine with that as long as Charro or my parents don't think that I've lost weight.  I think Charro would have weighed me if she though I looked thinner.  She didn't weigh me so she must not think I look any different.  My parents would have said something to me too, which they did not, so that's a good thing.  Those are the three people who I do not need to say something to me or to think that I've lost weight.  I really haven't so I don't know why people think I have.  That's cool though.

My sesh with Charro was pretty uneventful.  I explained to her how I'm totally not orthorexic, but she disagrees.  I was like, "I don't eat only healthy things and I'm definitely focused on my weight and body."  It's almost like I have to prove to her that I'm not orthorexic and have to be more anorexic.  We discussed that a bit as well, how I need to be something if I am called something.

My blogger is being so weird.

I don't really have any plans for tomorrow, which is kind of nice.

No comments: