Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The heat is on

I was meeting with an old client today, who hasn't been using our company in a long time so has become a new client again.  Anyway, I was meeting with him and as we were finishing up he asked me if I would like some coffee.  I decline.  Then he said, "Is your boss (he said his name) not paying you enough.  You need to eat some more."  He either said that or "You need to get some meat on you."  I just found that to be really funny because he is well over 300 pounds and the other woman I was meeting with is also overweight.  I actually didn't even pay any attention to their size until he then said something like, "You don't see any skinny people here."  I'm glad they're back to being my clients because they're nice people and I like doing work with nice people.

Okay, I'm just going to say it...It's F'n COLD out.  I am so NOT okay with this.  It snowed this morning.  Yeah, white stuff fell from the sky and landed on my grass.  I do not like that.

I think my heat is finally fixed.  That's a good thing.  I think my window is open so I should probably shut that.  

No comments: