Monday, November 11, 2013

Talking about TT

I had a productive sesh with Charro today.  I had stuff to talk about, which was good.  I said, "Oh, that first 15 minutes went by fast."  She goes, "Maybe it's because you're actually talking."  Perhaps.  I was telling her about this woman I know from my gym at home, who I'm sort of friends with but not really.  I call her "TT" because I met her on the treadmill and she is a therapist.  Long story short, she came to stay with me for a night or two about a year ago and she is completely eating disordered and in such denial about it.  Not only that, but she kept trying to tell me that I don't have an eating disorder when I was coming clean about it.  That's not cool.  

Anyway, she called me yesterday and I might have written about it but I don't remember.  I haven't spoken to her since she left my apartment that day over a year ago.  I can't deal with her complete denial, so I haven't spoken to her.  (We didn't much at all anyway).  Well she called to tell me that the past year of her life has been a mess...she wants out of her marriage and thinks she likes women.  Seriously, why do I keep hearing about women leaving their husbands for other women?  She said it's been really tough, which is why she's reaching out to me.  Oh yeah, and her eating is really bad.  So yea, that's probably why she's reaching out to me.  I can't deal with her until she's ready to admit that she has a problem.  She wants me to call her when I'm in town.  I don't really want to hang out with her.

So Charro and I talked about that a lot today.


I was sitting there talking and all of a sudden I thought about how weird it is that I just sit there and talk to her.  It's a bizarre concept.  Weird, if you ask me.  I just don't get it.  Weird!!

No comments: