Monday, November 04, 2013

Surprise!

I find out a lot about Charro during our sesh's sometimes.  Today, I found out that she has a little bit of a fear of bridges.  I also found out that she was "a surprise" and that she's an only child.  Hmm, interesting.  This all came about because on Friday she asked if I was "a surprise," since I'm 5 years younger than my sister.  I said that I didn't know and was a little offended because if I was "a surprise" then I wasn't wanted.  She said, "I didn't mean that at all.  I think it's a nice thing."  So I brought that up with her again today and that's when she told me that she was "a surprise."

I'm going to make a real list for her of stuff for Friday.  I'm going to start working on that today.  I may have to babysit in a little bit, if not, I'll start it after this post, or after I throw in some laundry.

I am full.  I hate feeling full.  I've noticed that I have back fat now...you know the flab that hangs over your bra strap near the back of your armpit.  Ugh.  That is NOT okay.  

I guess I should wrap this up in case I have to leave in a minute.  Babysitting is the best money ever!

No comments: