Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Nice Autumn Day

The past few days have been pretty uneventful, which is a good thing, I guess.  I've just been working and doing stuff.  I haven't lost any weight, because I've weighed myself a few times in the past two days, so whatever people are seeing is not real.  I mean, yeah, maybe I lost 1 pound, but that's not noticeable...at least not enough for Charro to notice.

Oh yeah, I was productive on the train yesterday, after a little snooze.  I made my list for Charro.  It's basically a list of why I do and do not think I have an ED.  I don't really know how helpful this list is going to be, but I thought I'd compose it anyway.

I feel like I have a hairball in my throat.  

I ran on the treadmill this morning, but only 3.5 miles, and then I moved onto another machine.  My right hip/leg felt weird, like I needed to pop it or snap it or something and I was sick of running so I did the elliptical.  

I'm going to hang out with my brother and sister tonight, which will hopefully be good.

My mom and I went out to dinner last night and I was so not hungry, but I had to eat.  I really hate eating when I'm not hungry.  I didn't eat that much and just finished my dinner for lunch, which Charro would totally hate because "Italians don't do doggy bags."  Well you know what, Americans do!?  :)  And I do too!!

Well, that's all.  It would be so nice to go "unprepared" for WIF to my sesh's on Fridays, but the one time I d that will be the one time she weighs me.

No comments: