Sunday, November 10, 2013

Just chillin

I was going to walk across town this morning to see a friend, but I'm being lazy and don't want to.  I slept late and don't feel like rushing to get over there before she's done with work.  After all, I don't think she really cares if I stop by or not, but it's fun, I'm just not feeling it today.  I left my apartment at 8:30 yesterday morning and didn't get back until 10:30 PM.  I just want to sit here and do nothing, except clean, until I go play field hockey.  Besides, my kitty misses me.  

I feel like I've been eating a lot and I hate that feeling.  I met some friends for an early dinner yesterday and I was so full after. I hate being full.  I can't wait to weigh myself when I get home tomorrow.

I still can't believe Charro forgot to weigh my on Friday.  What a sigh of relief I let out when I got out of that office.  :)

Maybe I'll eat my sticks now.

No comments: