Monday, November 25, 2013

I'm in

Charro's home sick with the flu, so I'm in for the day.  I went to the gym and am working and I don't have to go outside in this bitter cold weather again...unless I decide I want something to eat.  I guess there's always take out, but I never do take out.

Yeah, so no Charro today.  I'm supposed to see her tomorrow morning, but I'm not counting on her making it in if she really has the flu.  She offered to see me Wednesday morning, but I will be long gone by then.  I'm fine anyway.  She doesn't want to hear that I hate my fat stomach and need to get it flat and be skinny, so I guess it's a good thing she's not working today.

I made pasta fagioli on Saturday and I've eaten if for three meals in the past two days.  I still have some left but that's not really what I want.  I need to eat it before I go home tomorrow though.  Yuck!

No comments: