Sunday, November 17, 2013

Diet time

It's official, I'm on a diet (that's a stupid word), which started when I woke up this morning.  I guess when you have an ED you don't really "go on diets" you just eat less than you already do.  For me, I need to really crack down on what I'm eating.  It's time for lots of veggies and no "treats."  I'm serious about this.  In the back of my head I know that this is not a good idea and that I shouldn't be doing this, but in the front of my head, I have to because I don't like the way I feel.  So, that's the deal.  Do I discuss this with Charro tomorrow?  I don't know.  I already know what she's going to say so it might not be worth it.  She'll say, "If you want to be all disordered, go ahead."  She always says that.  Well, I guess I want to be "all disordered," or maybe I just want to have a flat stomach and to get that back I need to do some things that may not be all that great, but won't kill me either.  We shall see.  It's go time.

I get to play field hockey today and it's not freezing out.  Yay!!

No comments: