Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Diet talk


I told Charro that I need to go on a diet.  She responded exactly how I expected she would.  Of course she wanted me to "challenge that thought."  What's there to challenge, it is what it is.  I see the fat on my body.  She also wanted to know if I knew that my perception was distorted and that I am just seeing things.  I said, "No," because I am not imagining it, it's really there.

I told her that in the past I would just do it and not say anything to her.  I said, "at least I'm telling you this time."  Well, I failed to tell her that I actually started my little diet yesterday.  So far so good, I think.  It's not like I really want to lose weight, I just want to be smaller.  I want my stomach to be flat...no, not flat, concave.  Charro hates when I say that because she thinks "women are not supposed to have concave stomachs."  She always says that we're supposed to have fat on our bodies.  I don't need to have much, just enough to have my body function.

My diet will be broken at dinner tomorrow night because we're taking my dad out for dinner.  It will be back in session on Wednesday morning.  I'm sure that Charro will weigh me on Friday with all of this talk of not eating.  I'll be ready.

No comments: