Thursday, October 10, 2013

Too late for a "real" dinner

I should probably eat something for dinner, but it's late now and I don't want to.  I'm not starving and I did have a little snack when I got home a little while ago, so I don't really think I need to eat anything for a real dinner.  I'll probably go to bed soon, so there's no real need.  I don't need much energy to sleep for 9 hours. 

I have one of those painful zits in my ear.  I wish I could see it.

Skype sesh with Charro tomorrow.  I don't know if I'll go to the gym first or not.  I may just go after or have that be my day off.  Speaking of knots, mine is still going strong in my IT Band.  I can't roll it out anymore.

My cat meows all the time now and I don't know why.

Stupid insurance.  Mine is messed up and I don't want to call about it because I'm afraid they'll make me pay more.  So my insurance will only pay $51 of my sesh with Charro, but when I got my statement for last month I noticed it payed $63 dollars.  Weird!  So I looked and for July and August it payed $63 dollars.  The "allowed coverage" was 100%, which is 90 dollars.  That was for July and August, therefore it only cost me $27/sesh.  I didn't want to call about it because I was getting more money back.  Well, I just looked at my September statement and it's back to only "allowing" $74 dollars instead of the full $90, which means it's back to only paying $51.  I don't get it.  I'm going to ask Charro, not like she'll have any answers for me, but still.  That probably made no sense.

No comments: