Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sad Lunch

Well hello, not that anyone's reading, but whatever.  I've left Austin and am now hanging with my brother and his family for the next few days.  Austin was a blast.  I ran twice, saw some cool stuff, sang on stage with 2 guitar players.  I did about 8 or 9 songs, which was pretty cool.  I had 3 hours of sleep that night so I'm still trying to recover.

In other news, my stomach is fat and I need to get rid of it.  I was going to have a phone sesh with Charro tomorrow but I canceled it because I think my bro will be around.  I'll see her on Monday.  I will run tomorrow and bike ride too. 

I went to have lunch with my little niece today and her friend was quite chatty.  She was eating her lunch and said, "I have to eat healthier.  I'm going to the doctor in two months so they can check my weight.  This is the first time they've done that."  I felt SO bad for this girl, who is only 6 years old and not too fat.  Made me sad.

No comments: