Monday, October 14, 2013

Rolling, Rolling

My sesh with Charro was good today.  I told her I was annoyed.  That was pretty much the first thing I said when I walked in.  Then I proceeded to tell her all of the people/things that were annoying me.  She goes, "Are you going to get your period?"  I said, "No."  In almost 7 years, she's never asked me that question.  

Oh, so she brought up dating and was like, "Any contenders?  You were on a roll there for a while."  I said, "No" and then she asked about the hot Italian that I met in Little Italy.  I said, "Oh yeah, I forgot about him."  She goes, "You could always have a one night stand."  I said, "I'm not a one night stand kind of gal."  She said, "Oh yeah, that's right.  Remember when you freaked out when I asked you if you kissed a guy?  You don't talk about that stuff."  She's right, I don't.

I had my mom roll my leg out with a rolling pin tonight.  Much better when someone else does it for you.  We'll see how I feel tomorrow.  Charro said that I HAVE to get this taken care of and I should "go for a professional massage and not to someone in China town."  Ha.  She knows me too well.  

I guess I'll go to bed now because I'm meeting my friend at the gym in the morning.  Hopefully she won't oversleep like last time.

2 comments:

J said...

Reading again. Nice to find out how life is on your end :)

PTC said...

Well, nice to "see" ya! :)