Saturday, October 19, 2013

Packing break

It's going to be colder down south than I thought it was.  I'm currently packing and am over packing, as usually, but I need to pack business clothes, workout clothes and hanging out clothes.  Not an easy task.  Business and workout attire are done, not for warmer stuff and hanging out stuff.  Black jeans and regular blue jeans.  I need to move onto the shorts.  Bikinis are packed.  I'll just bring two pairs of shorts and keep wearing them, if need be.

I'm tired.  Hopefully I can take a nap before I go out tonight.  I've ordered a car to pick me up in the morning.  I'm good to go.  Have I mentioned how much I hate packing!?  Crap, I need to paint my toe nails.

My parents were here yesterday and stayed over.  It was nice.   I wish they didn't leave so early but I had to teach and they wanted to beat the traffic.  They took my little guy with them, which was very sad.  :(  I miss him but he will be happier at home with people, and running around at my house.

I guess I should get back to packing.

No comments: