Monday, October 28, 2013

Ortho

I went to the gym this morning, but only for 30 minutes because I slept late and had to get back for work.  I already wrote about that.  I ran to Charro's, but my head felt a little weird so I ended up walking towards the end.  

It was nice to see Charro.  She goes, "Oh, I have something for you.  I've been carrying it around in my purse for two weeks."  It was a card for a free 30 minute medical massage.  She's looking out for my physical health, which is very nice. :)  

So, she told me today that I'm orthorexic.  This is the second time she has said that.  I told her that it's not a real disorder and that I'd rather be anorexic than orthorexic, if I am going to have an ED because at least it's a real one.  She and I discussed that for a bit and then right before I left I said something like, "If I'm going to be that I better starve myself."  I don't remember what I said exactly but she was very intrigued by it and even wrote it down because she said that we need to talk about that on Friday.  She said, "I wish I had time right now because I'd really love to explore that."  That's when she took out her phone and wrote it in her "notes."

I'm hungry but I don't know what I want.

No comments: