Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Most likely a fleeting thought

I like the way my stomach looks right this second.  I say "right this second" because in 3 minutes I might not like the way it looks.  It looks and feels nice and flat right now.  Does that really matter in the grand scheme of my life?  No, but it still does matter a lot to me.  Yep, it does, call it what you want.  I wish I could feel like this all the time and like my stomach all of the time.  It actually makes me want to do some ab exercises.  I just got home from the gym but I did cardio and weights, no abs.  I'm sure this feeling will disappear as soon as I eat.

So after several years of observation, and only a few times of walking behind Charro, have I completely concluded that she walks like a duck.  I do not mean that in a mean way, like it sounds, but she does.  Her feet point out when she walks.  That's all I really have to say about that.

I guess I need to send Charro an invite for Skype, since we are chatting on Friday.  That's still so weird.

No comments: