Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Man Hands

I just love when I feel fat and huge.  Ugh.  I have a feeling that I'm going to spend much of my week next week feeling the same way, since I'll be away on business and I feel like all we do is eat.  I am going to run and am bringing my jump rope.  Maybe next week will jumpstart my running program.  I'll run Monday and Tuesday and then Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and maybe Sunday but I don't know.  Maybe I can rope my brother into doing some sort of physical activity with me.  I'm sure he won't be up for that.  Ha.

The man on the train with me fell asleep and his hand landed on my thigh.  That was awkward.  I moved and almost sat on his hand, he woke up and moved it.  I probably squished it.

It's so nice to be back with my little guy.

No comments: