Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Knot again

I have another knot in my left.  It's right in my IT Band, which is a painful spot in general, so having a knot in there is not fun.  I rolled on it for a while this afternoon and I just got home and rolled on it again, but only for about 2 seconds because it's so painful to try and work out.  I got some muscle rub, so maybe that will numb it out a little so I can rub it out more.

I emailed my hip doctor again today because I never got a response.  I emailed her on Friday and it says they'll respond within 2 business days, but that didn't happen so I emailed again today.  Hopefully I'll hear from her tomorrow.

There are a couple of girls who I coach who are little sticks.  I feel huge near them. One of them told me I needed to eat some of the desserts that they brought because I was skinny.  Um, okay, look who's talking here...skinny minny.

I want to go to bed early tonight.  I'm not really hungry so I don't know what I'll have for dinner, nothing big, that's for sure.  I need to get some fruit.  I need to vacuum tonight too.  I'll do that soon.

No comments: