Thursday, October 31, 2013

Haven't had that question in a while

Someone asked me if I had lost weight yesterday.  I haven't gotten that question in a long time, and yesterday, I liked being asked it.  It's someone I don't know all that well and it caught me off guard, but I wasn't fumbling around for answers like I usually do with people I know better.  I haven't really lost weight, but I'll take it anyway.  Let's just hope Charro doesn't do a surprise WIF tomorrow.

I am going to teach my class tonight dressed up in my costume, although I don't think anyone is going to show up, so I'm thinking that I'll go there for 10 minutes and get paid and then leave.  I'm totally fine with that.

My walk to Charro tomorrow is going to suck because the weather is supposed to be really crappy.  Maybe I'll get lucky and it won't be too bad.  Waking up that early is also going to kill me because I'm still on Central time.

No comments: