Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall and cold feet

My feet are freezing.  I'm getting ready to head out in a few minutes.  I've weighed myself a few times since I've been home and I am pleasantly surprised by the number.  Let's hope Charro doesn't decide to have a surprise WIF on Friday.  She still says that she'll do random weigh-ins but hasn't done one yet.  Hopefully this won't be the week, or there will never be a week that she does it.  No need for that.

I'm supposed to go back for a follow-up for this study I did a year ago, but I haven't heard from them yet.  I guess I'll email them next week if I don't hear from them.  Maybe I'll run into Steph.  That would be nice.  

I also filled out a survey to do an online study but I haven't heard back from them so maybe I didn't qualify.  I thought for sure that I would, but I also had an issue receiving their emails so maybe that was the problem too.  Maybe they emailed me the rest of the questions and I just never got them.  Who knows.  Oh well.

Time for a haircut.

No comments: