Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dancing Queen

I decided last night, upon walking back from a party, that I need to move more...aka, workout more or walk more, but mostly work out more to burn more calories because I'm eating more than I use to.  Yep, clearly a disordered thought, but it is what it is.  Charro said that it would be great for me, when I go away next week, to not work out at all.  I was like, "Do you want to receive 47 emails from me?"  I will be on a business trip and my boss rents a house, so I'm in a house with 10 of my co-workers for 4 days.  That's 4 days of eating and doing everything together.  I will have my jump rope and sneakers with me!!  My boss already told me he wanted to run together, so that's good, yet not really comfortable because then we have to talk the whole time.  I don't know what we'll talk about.  I love talking when I run, but not with my boss.  Ha.

People at the party I was at last night kept telling me what a great dancer I am.  I laughed hysterically.  Actually, one girl came up to me and asked me if I was a dancer.  I cracked up and said, "What?"  I am the worst dancer.  I definitely have rhythm, but I can't dance, which is why it was so funny that people kept telling me they loved my dancing.  Perhaps they were making fun of me.  :)

Why does my cat howl all of the time?

I had a dream that Charro offered to pick me up in her car and drive me to her office.  She was like, "you have to keep this on the DL."  I was like, "yeah, obviously."  She felt bad because she had to cut my sesh short by 35 minutes so she wanted to make it up to me the following week by picking me up and starting our sesh early. 

No comments: