Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Busta run

I just went for a run on this beautiful October day.  I am so freaking out of shape.  What is up with that?  I'm definitely not overtraining, so it's not that.  I'm just out of shape.  My heart rate was 179 while I was running, my legs were tired and I was sucking wind.  That is not okay!  I'm supposed to be in shape and I'm not quite sure why I'm not.  My hamstring hurts a little from when I pulled it like 6 weeks ago, but that's not that problem.  I didn't walk all over creation the past few days, so that's not that problem.  What is the problem?  I'm not okay with it.  This winter I need to get my ass on the treadmill at least twice a week, which is not a lot, and run for an hour.  How BORING!!!  I teach aerobics two days, will run two days, and do the elliptical two days.  I'll take one day off, the day I walk to Charro.  I wonder if the issue is that I walk so many miles per week, on top of working out.  Some weeks I end up walking at least 20 miles, which is why my legs are tired, I guess.  Then I stand outside coaching, which doesn't help I guess.  I just need to get into shape, no excuses!  It's depressing.

No comments: