Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Bouncing

I wonder if Charro is doing the NEDA walk on Sunday.  My guess is no, especially since it's her birthday weekend.  I'll have to make a treat to bring to her on Friday, for her Australian birthday.  I'll ask her if she's doing the walk, but she also moved, so she doesn't live in Brooklyn anymore, where the walk is, so that's another reason why I don't think she'd be doing it.  I'm not doing it because I don't want to be around a bunch of people who will then think I have an ED because I'm there walking.  Yep, I know...

It sounds like there's a bird in my house.  I can't wait to get back and see my kitty.

The weather is SO beautiful.  I'll go for a run in the park in the morning, which I'll most certainly not look forward to, but I need to get fitter.  I hate this body situation I'm having right now.  Charro says it's not my body but the way I think about it.  Whatevs.

I told Charro how my love handles were bouncing all over the place when I was on the bus the other night.  I told her that I said that to my friend and my friend said that hers were too.  Charro goes, "Are you sure she didn't think you were talking about your boobs?"  I said, "I don't have any boobs."  She sort of laughed at that and then said, "I can't believe I just said that."  She's nuts, which is probably why I like her so much.  Ha.

Someone just texted me but I don't want to get up to see who it was.

No comments: