Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blubbering Over

So I didn't miraculously become thinner or feel thinner over night.  I feel my fat rolls folding over my shorts, which are too tight in the waste band.  I hate these shorts.  I hate the length of them and I hate how tight the waistband is.  I can't roll them because they bunch funny, so that's out of the question.  I'm hoping that they eventually become stretched out in the waistband, like all of my other work out shorts.  Why don't I change, you might ask?  Well, I'm about to go running in the park and I need to wear these because I attach my ipod to my shorts and my other, stretched out shorts, don't hold the ipod all that well.  So I shall stay in my uncomfortable, fat roll blubbering over, shorts. Yuck!  I really can't deal with fat rolls.

I'm hopefully going to run well.  My leg is still a little funky and my hip is burning a bit, but whatever, it is what it is.  I need to run and I need to get my ass into shape.  I plan on playing field hockey with my team today, which means that I have to pack my shin guards and mouth guard.  I worry more about my teeth than my shins, but whatever.  Bring it on!  These girl look at us like we're superstars when we play with them, it's kind of nice. 

That's all I've got.  Oh, I just thought it was Thursday but it's not. :(

 

No comments: