Monday, September 30, 2013

So, no study?

It was nice to see Charro today.  I told her that I wanted to do this ED study at a nearby hospital and that I'd qualify because one of the requirements is having a BMI greater than 18.5.  I said that I could do it because you have to be "recovered" and have a BMI over 18.5.   She said, "So you're going to lie?"  I said, "Well, my BMI is over 18.5. Um, okay, I guess I'm not recovered."  I was like "It pays 800 dollars!"

I wonder if she's going to weigh me on Friday or if she's totally given up on that.  I should just ask her but I don't want to bring it up because then she might do it.  I don't want her to weigh me.  I weighed myself tonight when I got home and I was happy with the number.  I just wonder if my scale is correct.  I think it seems to be.  It was on the lower side of things, meaning, that's usually what I weigh first thing in the morning and I weighed it this afternoon.  Granted, lunch was sort of not great, not on purpose, but I had a nice dinner.

I'm tired and can't wait to go to bed early.  My friend left today and I'm home at my parents for the night, so I'll sleep well.  I miss my kitty though. :(  

I'm going to go hang out with my rents.

No comments: