Thursday, September 12, 2013

Old sesh's

I was listening to old sesh's last night and this morning.  I have some from my time seeing Stephanie while Charro was on maternity leave, and it made me miss her.  Maybe I'll run into her again.  While I hated the constant food logs and discussion of what I ate and stuff, I do miss the way she worked with me.

I really can't believe I'm going to have to sit in front of Charro in a bikini top for 50 minutes.  That's going to be awesome.  Seriously, that's going to be awkward.  I'm going to make her look away when I take off my shirt, because that's just weird. 

I want to get a new scale.  I miss not having one.  I wonder if Charro will weigh my tomorrow.  I'm going to go with no, but as soon as I think she won't weigh me, she will, so maybe I should think that she will weigh me.  Hmm. 

I'm kind of hungry but there's nothing good here to eat.  I guess I could cook.  I'll probably end up having egg whites or something.  I'm not going to be able to eat dinner before class tonight because I have practice.  I'm going to be rushing around.  I don't even have any snacks I can take with me.  Hmm, not sure what I'm going to do about that.  Oh well, I'll just be hungry and eat when I get home.  Whatever.  I need to just have protein shakes for the next 5 days, maybe that will lean me out by bikini Monday.  I doubt it, but if it helps mentally, that's a good thing.

No comments: