Friday, September 06, 2013

No sightings

I made it out of Charro's office without seeing my former player, so that made it a good day.  There we also no WIF, which also made it a good day.  I have an hour sesh on Monday because she had to cut me short the other day.  That will be nice.  I want to bring the big guns, whatever those may be.  I'm going to think long and hard of stuff that I can talk about on Monday.  I want to be productive.

I feel like going running.  That's weird, I never feel like going running.  I'm off to practice in a few.  By the end of the day I will have walked 6 miles, which I guess is okay for my day off from the gym.  It's definitely not a work out, nor is it cardio.

I have to look for a receipt that I hope I didn't throw out.  I forgot and sat down and started doing this.

No comments: