Saturday, September 21, 2013

Leg fatigue

My legs are in a constant state of fatigue.  It's probably because I walk like 20 miles a week and stand for a few hours at practice and work out.  My feet hurt a lot today so I will massage them. 

I'm kind of hungry but I'm going to a dinner tonight.  We're making our own pasta.  I feel like I've been eating nothing but carbs for the past week and that's not okay.  I still feel fat.  Charro keeps telling me that I have to "challenge those thoughts," but how can I challenge something that is so real?  I don't think it's possible.

Charro emailed me to tell me that she won't be there on Friday and asked if I wanted to do a double on Monday.  I told her I'd love to but my insurance won't cover it.  Doozy.  She hasn't responded.

The end.

No comments: