Friday, September 13, 2013

Knot leg

I have the biggest knot in my quad.  Of course Charro wanted to know if it was because I was "overexercising."  No, it's not, thank you very much.

So I think Charro might have stopped with WIFs for good.  I hesitate to say that, but she hasn't weighed me in 2 months, which is very, very surprising.  I'm totally fine with that, by the way.

Monday is bikini top day.  I told her that I was going to lay down so it was like I was laying out, but she said that I can't do that.  I have to sit up, which is so awesome because that's when all of my rolls will be out.  I asked her if I could point out all of my fat rolls and stuff and she said no.  She said that we won't discuss it at all, only my anxiety level.  Hmm, what's the point of this?  I need to show her all of the things that drive me crazy.  I'm sure I'm going to be incredibly nervous when I go in there on Monday.

I need to go roll on my foam roller and try and get this knot out and figure out what I'm going to eat for lunch.

No comments: