Friday, September 27, 2013

I'm so slow

I went for my run this morning.  It really sucks how slow I've gotten.  I mapped it out and timed it and stuff and my mile time is so slow.  I run faster on the treadmill, but that doesn't count, there are no hills and stuff.  Maybe this winter I should work on my running more, even though it will be on the treadmill and boring.  It was much easier to run when I was completely obsessed with burning a certain number of calories, now it's much harder.  I'm still obsessed, but not as much as I was.  While it sucked being that obsessed, part of me misses it.

It's getting a little cloudy, which means it's a little chilly too.  I should put a sweatshirt on. 

My friend/house guest leaves on Monday. :)  My apartment will feel so huge when she leaves.  It's nice having her here but I miss my space.  I also could have done a phone sesh with Charro this morning, if I was alone.  Oh well, no big deal. 

No comments: