Tuesday, September 03, 2013

I had a phone sesh with Charro this morning, which I really didn't need to have and would have canceled but I feel like I shouldn't cancel on her so I didn't.  It's actually nice to talk things through with her though, so I guess it was a good thing I kept it.  I wanted to cancel it so I'd have more time at the gym. 

I need to put lotion on before I forgot.  Maybe I'll just use coconut oil since it is near by.

Ugh, my dad is eating cracker chips and he crunches so loud.  I can't stand it.  It drives me insane to hear people eating.  He eats so loudly, as does my nephew.

The sun FINALLY came out at 4:30 PM today.  Seriously, like I don't remember the last time it was out. 

I need to clean my classes because I can't see.

I was able to talk to Charro a little about my fear or being fired because of my weight.  It was much easier to do over the phone than it would be in person.  I don't bring it up on Fridays because that's where her scale is and I want to avoid mentioning anything involving weight out of fear that she'll weigh me.  She was glad we discussed it, although I think it needs to be discussed much further.

I just killed an ant.

No comments: