Wednesday, September 04, 2013

I don't get guys

I don't understand guys, but I don't think any of us do.  I was dating this guy for 4 months and then he disappeared for about 6 weeks and now he's calling me all of the time and texting me.  WTF?  He apologized for what he had done, but I'm not getting it at all.  Whatever.

I had the worst headache when I got home from practice.  I took some Ibuprofen and closed my eyes for a few and now I'm getting ready to babysit.  I got the hiccups when I was eating.  I probably didn't have the largest of dinners. but whatever.

These people I'm babysitting for better be on time tonight.  They're weird, but they live in the building and it's an easy job, but they pissed me off last week when they asked me to babysit at a certain time and 90 minutes later I was still sitting here waiting to hear from them.  I texted her at 10 PM and said, "It's too late. I'm not coming."  We'll see what tonight brings.

I'm sick of wondering when and if Charro is going to weigh me.  I hate this game.  It's going to be chilly on Friday so I can wear a few more layers.  That will help me out.

No comments: