Thursday, September 26, 2013

Got Gold

My friend just went out for a bit, so what am I doing?  I'm watching Tracey Gold anorexia stuff.  Hmm, not really what I set out to do, but now I'm sucked in.  I've seen all of this stuff.  It started out with my friend and I watching some "Growing Pains" stuff, and then I ended up here...watching stuff I've seen dozens of times before.  I love watching this stuff, I know that's probably messed up, Charro would think so.  I don't know why I find it so appealing.  Maybe I want to get sucked in.  Maybe I'm jealous of her ability to be good at being anorexic.  Maybe I'm mad at myself because I eat more now and allow myself more things than I use to and work out less.  I don't know what it is, but it is so tempting to just get sucked back in.  I feel like I could accomplish something, or something, I don't really know.  There's some sort of high I get from watching this stuff.  I don't know why I enjoy it so much.  In this part of the story they say that Tracey was 93 pounds...and that sounds good to me.  She doesn't look bad.

I don't know what my deal is.  I will be going for a run in the morning.  I know that when I wake up, I will not want to run.  Right now I am more than ready to go.  I have to wake up and have that desire and go, go, go.  I definitely have to go, no doubt about it.  I need to like running more.  I wish I liked running more, it would make doing it so much easier.

My hip is tight.  I need to roll of my foam roller.

No comments: