Thursday, September 05, 2013

Cab head

I've had a headache since yesterday and it won't go away.  I did remember that I got hit in the head by the trunk of a cab yesterday, but it didn't hurt when it happened so I don't think that was the cause of it.  I hope it goes away because I just took the last of my Ibuprofen.

I hope we don't have WIF tomorrow.  Charro hasn't weighed me since mid-July, which is nuts.  I can't believe she didn't weigh me at all in August, especially since she told me I had to weigh more the next time she weighed me.  Hopefully she won't weigh me tomorrow.  I hate WIF.  I liked WIF better when I knew it was coming.  I definitely don't like surprise WIF.

I need to make a dessert for my doorman because he watered my plants for me.  Well, I don't think he actually did water them because they were all dead when I got back and the containers were still filled with water and in the same spot where I left them.  Hmm.  I know he did come up here one day because he asked about my plants inside.  I think maybe he forgot the other day.

I'm hungry but I don't know what to eat.  I need to go grocery shopping and I don't know when that will happen.  Oh well.

I really miss having a scale.  I'm still obsessed with it and when I go home I weigh myself all the time.  Not having it isn't helping rid myself of the obsession, that's for sure.

I wonder if Charro will call me "sister" tomorrow.  That's funny.

No comments: