Sunday, September 29, 2013

Bouncing love handles

My cat is standing by the litter box, howling.  I don't know what's up with that. 

The other day I was riding the bus and my love handles were bouncing.  I wanted to die.  I felt them. 

My friend leaves tomorrow so I will have more time and more time to work out.  I need to get on that.  Today I taught class and played field hockey, which was good.  My hamstring is still bothering me a little so I don't think I'm running correctly.  I'm still just as fast, just feel like I'm running funny.

I sort of had a little dinner but not really.  I'll probably be hungry, but whatever.  I weighed myself at the gym today and it was okay.  I'll know more when I weigh myself on Bertha tomorrow.  I probably won't like it. 

I see Charro tomorrow, which will be good. 

Ok, now my cat is running around and howling.  I don't know what's up with him.  He pooped and is not running around like a crazy cat.

I've got nothing more to say.

No comments: