Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bikini top Monday

Tomorrow I will be exposing myself, more so than I did when I flashed her, in front of Charro.  I still can't believe I agreed to wear a bikini top during my sesh.  I might vomit.  I worked on my tan today, in hopes that it would make me look thinner.  She said that I don't have to do it, but I told her that I said I would and when I say I'll do something, I do it.  I don't back out.

This freaking knot in my leg feels like it's growing in size.  I've been massaging it and rolling on my foam roller non stop.  It kills me.  I need to get my rolling pin out of my cabinet and use that.

I thought about this yesterday, if I was put into a hospital, I would totally freak out by the amount of food I had to eat and the inability to work out.  Does that mean I have an eating disorder?

Okay, time to roll.

No comments: