Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bikini Monday wrap-up

Bikini top Monday happened yesterday.  I can't believe I sat in jeans and a bikini top in front of Charro.  It took me forever to get up the courage to take my shirt off.  It just felt so weird to do that.  I was like, "I'm going to go hide behind this thing and take it off.  I felt so exposed.  It was weird.  What if she thought that I was going to have these amazing 6-pack abs and now she knows that I don't.  By the end it wasn't so bad, but the beginning was awful.  Still, I can't believe she saw my body.  Yuck.

I'll have stuff to talk about on Friday with Charro, about yesterday.  I'll tell her about the abs thing that I mentioned above.  She wants to do more food exposure stuff too.  Hmm, we'll see if she remembers about that because she tends to forget.

I hope Charro doesn't decide to weigh me this Friday.  I hate WIF.

No comments: