Thursday, August 22, 2013

Zucchini

I just made bbq zucchini for dinner.  Okay, maybe that's not "dinner" but I'm sure I'll eat something after class tonight.  I need to go buy yogurt so I can eat that.  I can always make egg whites too, because those are really fun and exciting.

I'll weigh myself at the gym when I get there and I'm sure I'll weigh 900 pounds.  I have a feeling Charro's going to weigh me tomorrow, although I've been saying that for the past 3 weeks and it hasn't happened yet.  We'll see.  I don't want to mention anything about scales while I'm in that office because then she might get the idea to weigh me, and I don't want that.

I have to go take care of two cute fluffballs in a few minutes.  I love them.  They weigh so much compared to both of my cats.  My little squish wasn't even 6 pounds.  I miss her.  I think the little guy misses her too. :(  He has stinky breath.  He took a little nap with me on the couch before.  It was quite cute.  He was all curled up next to me.

I hate cramps and I'm going to have them soon.  They suck.

No comments: