Friday, August 09, 2013

Still no WIF

I am quite shocked that Charro did not weigh me again today.  Seriously, I'm happy about it, but shocked.  Last time she had weighed me I was less than what she said I need to be, so I thought she'd weigh me last week, since she was gone for two weeks, but she didn't.  I thought for sure she'd weigh me today, since my scale broke and she didn't weigh me last week.  I keep going all prepared for WIF and it doesn't happen.  I won't complain about the lack of WIF though, that's for sure.

I told her about Smoothie Guy.  She basically said that there is something wrong with him.  I'm going out with him again tomorrow to play mini golf and I'm guessing that that will be the last date.  I don't really even know why I'm going out with him again, but I am.  I guess I like to give people a second chance.

I really wish I had my scale.  I think I'll order a new one.  Maybe I'll wait until after I see Charro on Monday to do that.  I wish mine worked properly and didn't keep telling me that I weigh 106.6.  I tried to take it apart again but the screws are stripped from my initial dismantling of it.

I keep finding pieces of my computer places.  Whoops.  I'm thinking I should just buy my own and get a new one from work, that why I don't have to worry about my stuff being on a work computer.

No comments: