Sunday, August 18, 2013

Not for me, thankfully

I probably won't be able to move tomorrow after the crazy sprints I did during my game today.  It was fun.  I had a blast, as usual.  My legs were tired before I even went to play.  My legs were tired when I went to tennis this morning and I played that for 90 minutes and then went to field hockey.  I'll be asleep shortly.

I got really freaked out at my sesh on Friday.  On Charro's desk was a "treatment contract," and I was like, crap, she better not be giving that to me to sign.  She did not.  There are a lot of people at that facility so I was hoping it wasn't for me.  Thank God.

Oh my gosh, something smells so good.  I'm not sure if it's a restaurant near me or someone is grilling, but it smells fantastic!!!

I need chapstick, my lips are on fire.

No comments: