Thursday, August 29, 2013

Not as planned

I stopped at two places to try and get dinner on my way home from the gym tonight but wasn't very successful.  The first place I went to I had planned on getting a sandwich, but I couldn't see spending 8 dollars on a little sandwich that would cost me 2 dollars to make.  Scratch that.  I went to another place hoping to find these "box lunch" things they have but they only had one left and it had meat in it.  I searched around the place to see what I could get and came up with a big piece of bruschetta.  Geez in a freaking box, I already know how Charro is going to react to this one.  First of all, how the hell can you pick out food when you're not even hungry??  Of course now I'm hungry and I'm waiting to head up to babysit.  I could order food, but I don't feel like it because I still don't know what I want.  Oh yeah, and I'm supposed to eat ice cream after dinner too, but where am I going to find that??  I'll just tell Charro that dinner was a disaster when she asks me tomorrow.

No comments: