Saturday, August 24, 2013

Maybe a freak out soon

There may be a freak out in my near future.  I went to teach aerobics today and no one showed up, which was fine because I thought, hey, I'll go for a run when I get back and get my sneakers on.  Well, I don't want to go for a run right now and I may be out later.  If I'm out, I'll just tell her I have to be back because I'm meeting up with other friends, which is not a lie, it's just not happening until later later.  Ugh, I don't want to go running but I have to.  I haven't done much physical activity at all this week.  I was completely exhausted from coaching and standing in the sun for 6 hours every day but yesterday, but that's not working out.  I skipped the gym on Monday because I was beat from an intense field hockey game and 90 minutes of tennis on Sunday.  Tuesday I worked out, but only for 40 minutes.  Wednesday I went for a run that doesn't even count.  Thursday I taught class and Friday I walked 4 miles, which doesn't count.  Today I walked the 2 miles to class and back so that definitely doesn't count.  My other option is to run tomorrow morning and then go play field hockey, which may happen...will happen if I don't do it later for some reason.  I can't take it.  I wish I had my stupid scale here so I could see if I was gaining weight.  I should have weighed myself at the gym but I didn't.  I'll be home Monday and can weigh myself then.

Right now I'm going to bring my Buddha belly up to the roof and work on my tan so I can at least look a little thinner or more toned or something.

No comments: