Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Funny questions

I was buying fruit and carrying my field hockey stick.  This old woman says to me, "Are you a football player?"  I said, "No, field hockey."  I thought it was funny though.  Um, let's start with the fact that I'm 5 feet tall, under 100 pounds, carrying a field hockey stick and female.  

I'm exhausted.  I'm supposed to play (and run) field hockey tonight.  My feet want to be free of all shoes.  I just soaked them in a cold, with ice, bath.  That felt good.  I might need to do that tonight, after hockey, if I play, which I'm sure I will do.  I just don't want to have to walk to the park, that's my biggest issue.  I think I need a nap...and a personal chef and massage person.

My cat is staring at me.  I should go give him some love, as a nap on the floor.

No comments: