Thursday, August 15, 2013

First cup of tea

It's the time of year again....cold weather.  Ugh, I hate it.  I am having my first cup of tea of the season.  I want summer back.  People love this weather, and I will admit, it is nice...for late October.  It is not okay for August.  It's supposed to be hot in August.

I woke up to a message from my vet saying that my cat's paw print is finally ready.  YAY!!  I can't wait to pick it up on Saturday.  She said it's beautiful.  I have no idea what to expect.  I really wanted to get her foot chopped off and save it, like a rabbit's foot, but I did not do that.  See, she had a special back leg.  She was born with a deformity and it her leg was a little crooked and her foot was different.  I called it her "little foot."  It was so stinking adorable and I would kiss it all of the time.  I wanted to save it.  The paw print is of her little foot.  God I  miss her. :(

My other guy is sitting right next to me as I type this.

I just realized that I will have no access to a scale all next week and that means that I probably need to buy one before next Friday, unless Charro weighs me tomorrow.  She will not be thrilled if I buy a scale.  I don't think she's thrilled with me anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.  I'm just really sick of having to worry about being a certain weight.  I've been really sick of it for a long time now.

I'm going to drink my tea now.

No comments: