Thursday, August 29, 2013

4 Hours til dinner

Dinner if 4 hours away and I have no idea what I'm going to do for it.  I didn't make anything.  I have to leave in 40 minutes to teach aerobics and then I have to rush back to babysit.  I have time to shower, and that's about it.  I don't even really have time to stop somewhere to get something, not that I want to spend money on food.  I feel like I've just spent so much money of stuff, like re-certifications, a computer, train tickets, etc.  Stuff I needed to get, not necessarily wanted to.  Babysitting is a good thing.  Once I start babysitting for my regular people, which should be in a week or two, I can pay for my computer in 4 times.  Yay.  I'll make $50 tonight, which isn't bad, especially for 2 hours and having to just go upstairs.

I'm having a hot flash.  Okay, it's gone.

Charro tomorrow.  Will she WIF me??  I'm going to guess no, but I guess ya never know.  I feel fat and out of shape.  I don't like it at all.  Maybe I will get some good workouts in now that pre-season is over.  I just don't like not being skinny and I don't feel skinny at all.  I want to be bony and strong.

No comments: