Saturday, May 04, 2013

Yesterday's WIF performance

I wanted to type this yesterday but my computer was being stupid.  During WIF, yes, the part where I was actually on the scale, Charro kept moving the lever thing back and forth.  I felt like I was on that damn scale for ever!  She goes, "Alright, not very stellar.  It could be worse, it could be better."  I said, "What's not very stellar?"  She goes, "That performance."  Haha.

Charro told me I have to be more assertive and that I can't be "this passive aggressive."  That in response to me not eating dinner one night when I was mad at something.

I'm going running with a sort of friend today.  She's a big runner, I am clearly not, but it's good.  She's sick so maybe I can keep up with her, since she's hacking up a lung.  Well, let's actually see if she follows through with this because she bags out a lot, which is highly annoying.  I so don't feel like running, so it's good that I have someone to go with.

Why did the temperature just drop three degrees?  It needs to warm up here people.  Okay, it's back up 2 degrees. 

My cats are so darn cute!!

No comments: