Sunday, May 19, 2013

What I should resolve to do

I think I should resolve to stop eating.  That's the only way I will look the way that I want to look.  Hmm, should I tell Charro that one tomorrow?  I think if I tell her that she'll tell me that I have to start keeping a stupid food log again and I do NOT want that.  I really just need to start running my ass off and eat less.  That's how it has to be.

She asked me what was going on with the weighing the other day and I told her I weigh myself twice a week.  She didn't have anything to say about that, I guess because she feels it's better than me weighing myself 50x/day like I use to.  She's probably given up on me and the weighing thing.  Clearly me not weighing myself for 41 days did nothing for me, not that I expected that it would. Stuff like that doesn't work for me, it just makes me want to do it more when I get it back.

Guess it's time for me to go to sleep.  I thought about running to my sesh tomorrow but I think I'll work out and then walk there and save the running for Tuesday when it's going to be really nice out.

No comments: