Monday, May 20, 2013

Things I told Charro today

Here's what I told Charro today.  I told her that I want to look like Kelly Ripa.  I would rather try on bikinis in the dead of winter when I'm pasty white than try on jeans.  I don't want to eat.  I have wanted chocolate chip cookies for about three weeks now and refuse to make them because I don't want to eat them.  She asked if I was afraid I was going to binge on them and I said no, which I'm not because I have never binged on anything in my life, so that isn't my fear, I just don't think I should be eating them at all.  She told me that that is disordered thinking.  I know.  She said I was restricting.  I said, "I'm restricting chocolate chip cookies."  She did request some cookies if I do make them.  She also requested the recipe because she wants a good recipe.  I told her that I don't have a good recipe but if she likes the ones I make, then I will give the recipe to her. 

Charro told me to think about my dad crying whenever I want to not eat or something.  She said something about how I'll kill myself by not eating and that my dad would be so upset.  It wasn't quite that dramatic, but it was a little bit.  I'm not going to starve myself to death, that's for sure!

Without a doubt, there will be a WIF in the near future.  If she thinks I'm not eating, she's going to WIF me.  She will definitely weigh me before I go away, so that means it will happen either this Friday or next.  She's also going to weigh me when I get back, because that's usually what she does.  I'll be ready, as much as I can.  It's kind of hard now that it's shorts season.  I need it to be cold on Fridays so I can wear jeans.

I didn't have lunch today, but that wasn't on purpose.  I left for Charro at 10:45 AM.  I would have gotten home at 1:30, at which point I would have had lunch.  However, I ended up babysitting and didn't get home until 5 PM.  I just finished my lunch/dinner.

I'm just seeing the tornado damage in Oklahoma.  Those poor people...

No comments: